Its the Bellini 5.8L Electric Pressure Cooker. It is currently on sale at Target for $99 which is 40% off.
I am so excited that they were still available and I cant wait to pick it up. Now off to research some recipes.
I also bought a food steamer and a mincer/sausage maker. Mike is very excited about making his own sausages and has his butcher friend on the job to source some ingredients already!
Looks like winter will be delicious in our kitchen!


Oh making your own sausages is fun, it takes a village but worked a treat with our KitchenAid various accessories. They taste yummy & you know exactly what is in them!! Happy making. I have a slow cooker but find it a bit well, slow so i wonder if a pressure cooker would go?? I'll do one more Winter with the slow cooker in Canberra then re-assess for Brisbane next year. Love Posie
ReplyDelete