Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Little Break

Im taking a little internet break starting tomorrow morning for three or four days. I have Jack going back to school and Mike going back to work and just want to get rolling in the right direction. I have a tonne of sewing and washing and other little things to catch up on. So I am going to take a break. Starting tomorrow. No internet. No iphone access. Im sweating just saying it out loud!

Im sure you wont even notice Im gone! But I look forward to catching up on all your news when I get back :)

Take care! xx

3 comments:

  1. Love making promises of a break like that to myself!! Sue is so wrapped with her scarf for the Heads Up Shop, you're adorable Gilly, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gilly you're braver than me! I think something like this would take ALL my willpower but I really should give it a go - imagine what I could get done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you babe. As Peta said, more willpower than I possess. We will of course miss you but look forward to you reporting in on all your achievements while you are cyber-free!

    ReplyDelete