I have been promising Jack some jammies forever. I finally got around to making them!
Here they are - the pants are from my absolute favourite PJ patterns New Look 6313. Its such a great pattern and I have used it over and over again. The material for the pants is some flannel from Textile Traders.
The top is the Mamu Sabrina pattern bought from Craft Mamas. I did view 4 which is a fairly plain use of the pattern - there are some great variations in this and I will be trying some more. The fabric is Colorado from Crafty Mamas and rib knit from my stash. The iron on is a Ben 10 ones I bought off Ebay and Im not overly impressed with the quality. But Jack will love it and thats cool!
Tomorrow I will make Lainey a top to go with some pants I made her.


Love your work Gilly!
ReplyDeletelucky Jack, they look great.
ReplyDeleteOh he'll love them, nice work, love a good plaid!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteSuper cute jammies... and SNAP - I'm going to post about PJs later today - when I find my blogging mojo :)
ReplyDeleteThey are unreal Gilly! Well done! Can you please tell me how you managed to add in such a great background to your blog??
ReplyDeleteThanks Amber - the background is a freebie from designerblogs.com :)
ReplyDelete