Tonight was Jacks teeball windup - an event where he was presented with his team photo and his first medal. I am so proud of him and he had a great season. The 4 YOs was a skills session but next year he can play a real game!
I of course cried - who wouldnt - I am so proud of him and he is just growing up so fast....
Yah Jackie!


Brings back memories of my twins playing tee ball - one had zero interest, the other was happy to hit the ball but not prepared to run around the bases??!! They are now state level long distance & cross country runners, clearly they were saving their strength!! Congratulations, he must be so pleased & wait until they get an award at assembly, you can tell whose child it is from the over zealous clapping & massive smile. I still wave to my children when they're on stage, even in year 6!! Enjoy that medal, that's so exciting!! Love Posie
ReplyDelete