I decided to dye my hair again today. I have been trying to get a really decent red and after trying the henna I decided to go back to off the shelve dye. I forgot how much it can sting!
Anywho...here is the before:
And here is the after:
I wanted a really red colour and although the pics probably dont show the colour the best I am very happy with this colour....again i could have maybe gone a bit redder but I am happy!
Nice colour Gilly! It suits you :)
ReplyDeleteI loved mine when it was bright red, but it only lasted a couple of weeks.
Wow gorgeous! It even makes your skin glow nicely :) and is very youthful, love it!
ReplyDeleteI need to dye my hair again badly but I'm too scared after the last incident. You should see how many greys i have now! Haha. Anyway, it looks great!