Thursday, November 12, 2009

Outside...

It has been soon very humid here with a few showers today but this afternoon as the kids splashed in the paddling pool there was a storm a brewing....so needless to say once the lightning got too close we came inside.




Whilst the kids splashed about I had a look at the veggie patch....I simply cant believe how well things are growing...the zucchinis have their flowers on, the corn looks strong and the tomatoes seem to have gotten on with growing after being transplanted. Mike has done a wonderful job! I am going to make a salad to go with dinner tonight with the lettuce...its amazing! And exciting to watch it grow.








3 comments:

  1. OMG your garden looks AMAZING! I'm so jealous....I never get around to our vegie garden...it's filled with strawberry runners and mint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, there's nothing like homegrown vegies. Great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!
    You're garden is so lush. You clearly have a green thumb :)

    ReplyDelete