Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mama Mia Tunics - Only 12 To Go...

You may remember me posting about the white lycra pants for the dance concert that I was sewing. Well here is the tunic top we are sewing to match it. It is the same lycra in a raglan pattern which has been adapted for a collar and silver flares. My sewing partner Onah is a dead set legend and designed all of the patterns. Then she shows me what to do and away I sew. My strength is not in pattern development but rather in sewing and I think we have complimented each other like ying and yang really.


Only 12 more to go! Roll on Nov 7th!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome effort!
    Thank goodness you have an excellent partner to work with - looks like you're doing a lot of hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a little sick thinking about Lycra and sequins so soon after our concert.....
    Looks like you guys have got a really good system. Not a concert with out the wonderful mum sewing away. Yay for you :) xox

    ReplyDelete