I was approached today by Deb at Danceflight (for whom I am sewing all of the costumes) asking me if I wanted to put advertising material on the tables at the dance concert.....and I thought it too good an opportunity to pass up on.
I extracted the finger and finally just took the plunge...and Koo-Toor Creations was born.
Koo-Toor can provide the following services:
* Sewing for babies, toddlers, tweens and teens - boys and girls;
* Outfits for special occasions;
* A wide catalouge of boutique and European patterns to work with;
* Fabric sourced from local, interstate and overseas sellers;
* Choose from my collection or bring your own pattern and/or fabric;
* Costumes for birthday parties and fancy dress;
* Accessories include ties, bags, lunch kits, drink bottle covers and hats; and
* Much more!
I am sooo excited and I am going to have some business cards done up and I am even taking the massive plunge (for me anyway) of registering the name. I bought the rights to the pic for my logo so everything is on the right track.
So if you need something get in touch with me at kootoorcreations@gmail.com. Oh and check me over here too.


Oh Gilly!!!! That is such fantastic news!! Conrats! I am really interested in doing something like this too and just set up my new blog in preparation. Still awhile off with Eve only being 8 mths old. I am really interested to see how it goes for you! Goodluck!
ReplyDelete