The theme is ABBA - Mama Mia...lots of flares and sparkles!
Here is some of what I have been working on.
These are the last costumes we are doing as we had to wait ages for the fabric. Its a flared white lycra pant and there will be a white lycra raglan flared sleeved top to go with it. These are actually a bit fiddly and not quite the production line garment some of the others have been. There are 22 of these to make - I have completed two!
This number is one of Laineys costumes...its been drafted from a combo of patterns I had. Its a yolked flared sleeved long tunic - and will have some matching bloomers as all the little girls wearing this will be in nappies.
I am having fun doing it but am fatiguing - I also look forward to sewing time being for me. But I volunteered all of my time and I am still very happy I am doing it - but its been a long process.


No comments:
Post a Comment