Wednesday, June 3, 2009

They Say Its Your Birthday!!!

Today is my birthday...Happy Birthday to Me!

I was very lucky and had everything I wanted over the weekend whilst we were away but what self respecting Oppy addict wouldnt treat themselves on their birthday.

Heres todays haul...


12 1/2 metres of the blue print - and its thick like a drill...brand new - still had the shop swing tag on it...and about 3 metres of the orange.


The camera did the colours no justice what so ever here - these are 2 pieces about 5 metres each one is like a powder blue/grey and the other is like a beigey gold. They are about 77cm wide and are really heavy - I thought linen at first (I grab and then look at home LOL) but they are heavier than that - maybe even a homewares fabric. I think they would may excellent bag lining.


Hooded jumper pattern for Mike - not that he knows it yet LOL.

I also picked up two queen sheets to do a mock up of Mikes pants and some serving trays - all for the princely sum of $13!

Happy Birthday to me!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Gilly...

    Buon Compleanno
    qu ni sheng er kuai le
    Hartelijk gefeliciteerd
    Alles Gute zum Geburtstag
    Chronia Pola
    Selamat Ulang Tahun
    or
    Happy Birthday

    I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy day to you, sweet mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday lovie! Awesome oppy score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "grab then look at home" philosophy!!

    Many happy returns to you Gilly. Here's to an exciting year ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I appreciate you leaving a comment :D

    ReplyDelete