Ok so here she is - my new Janome Memory Craft 4900 QC.
Oh aint she sweet! I picked her up after a long and patient lay-by (I am so impatient!) , making the final payment with some Kruddy money. I laybyed it for $999 and it was on special - it then went back to $1700. Talk about lucky!
I love it to bits but I am a little overwhelmed Its so much more swanky than my Brother machine (which is sitting pouting in the corner). The first thing I did was make it sew little love hearts and then I wrote Jack name LOL.
I have had a look at it and figured out the basics and to be honest I think the best thing to do is sew something on it!
I has about 10 feet! The ladies also gave me some stretch needles, some bobbins and an accessories book for free - the book alone is worth $20!
I love love love it and just am so happy. I saved and laybyed and now I have the most perfect machine. I am also going to get a new overlocker from them as they let me have an extended layby as I was an excellent payer!
*insert happy sigh*


No comments:
Post a Comment