Monday, February 23, 2009

Manic Monday

Today, as with every Monday has been super hectic! I have done all the duties domestic so now my week is free to do..well..other things!

The Handmade effort is still plugging away. Yesterday was the close date for recipe donations and today I almost went blind sorting them into a spreadsheet listing authors, name and emails etc. We have over 250.

So now that that major job is done the rest of my week looks like this:

Tuesday - I'm going to attend my first morning of Badminton with a girlfriend of mine. I am really looking forward to it. In the afternoon (if I can still move) I am going to bake cupcakes and finish folding laundry.

Wednesday - so far nothing in the diary so looks to be a sewing day. I want to crack on with Jacks costumes for kindy - I said I would have them by the end of the week!

Thursday - Jacks at school and hopefully some sewing. I want to make the boys reusable sandwich pouches for their lunches and I also want to make Jack a water bottle holder.

Friday - see Thursday.

Saturday is my first Brown Owls meeting - I am really looking forward to that, and then who knows on Sunday - probably collapse!

Onwards and upwards :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like a pack week.

    Looking forward to meeting you Saturday. :*)

    ReplyDelete