I got it into my head that I wanted to make Lainey a hat. I have some fabric on order from
The Humming Mini and so I was only going to draft the pattern (its from a TopKids mag). But one thing led to another and I made one anyway! Hey she can have two hats! I made this with some Moda fabric also from The Humming Mini, and believe it or not this hat was made form 2 fat quarters, so not only is it a finished hat but it also fulfills the requirements for the fat quarter challenge at my EB sewing group! So, two for one really! I just have to make sure it fits Lainey but I'm sure it will. What do you think!
I have also included pics of the remnants of the fat quarters so you can see how close it came!



The hat is fantastic, what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThe hat looks fantastic Gilly! Reversable? And out of 2 FQ's! Cool! I didn't know you were an EB sewing girl either! Small world. :)
ReplyDelete