I know I know - 8 days without a post...poor blog.
Well be prepared for a catch up.
Firstly it was Jacks third birthday on the 30th June. I made him a train cake as he is Thomas mad at the minute!
Well be prepared for a catch up.
Firstly it was Jacks third birthday on the 30th June. I made him a train cake as he is Thomas mad at the minute!
Now onto sewing! I would like to introduce you to Molly the Dolly.......
I think she is so cute! She was a little harder than I thought at first but she brushed up just dandy I think! Next time though I will choose fabric that can be sewn with all the same colour thread as the body, and I will make the limbs a little chubbier. That will just make them easier to sew.
So what next...well I have a jumper cut out for Jack to sew and I must make some more pj pants for him. Then I want to make a library bag .........ahhh the list never ends.
xxGilly
So what next...well I have a jumper cut out for Jack to sew and I must make some more pj pants for him. Then I want to make a library bag .........ahhh the list never ends.
xxGilly


Wow! Molly is just beautiful and the birthday cake you made rocks!
ReplyDelete