Last night I managed to finish a pair of pj pants I was making for Jack. They have booties on the bottom and whilst I know he is 3 on Monday (and booties is maybe a little so 18 months) its freezing here in winter and we have lino...so they will get his tootsies warm. The fabric was free (from MILs stash) and I already had the elastic...so all it really cost was the time. Mike had to work late (11pm) so I stayed up and did it all last night. I really like them and thought they looked huge but they are actually a very nice fit..not too big, not too small.
Tonight its a rag doll for Lainey...something small, I cant stay up too late as Mike is away all weekend from tonight so I'm doing all of Lainey's feeds - blergh!. So I thought something small would be a nice project. I have some lovely material to make it with. The pattern was posted in EB sewing group. Should be nice to make.
xxGilly
Tonight its a rag doll for Lainey...something small, I cant stay up too late as Mike is away all weekend from tonight so I'm doing all of Lainey's feeds - blergh!. So I thought something small would be a nice project. I have some lovely material to make it with. The pattern was posted in EB sewing group. Should be nice to make.
xxGilly


These look great Gilly! Well done. Great idea too with the booties in them!
ReplyDeleteThey look so warm and cosy! Perfect for cold mornings
ReplyDeleteThose pants are so cute! I love kids in onsies.
ReplyDelete