Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gardening, Patterns, and a Lovely Walk

Today was a really beautiful day. Mike and I took the kids for a nice long walk this morning and we spent the best part of the afternoon in the garden. So much cleaning up to do after some not so nice weather last week. It all looks a treat now!

I also spent some of the morning working with on some patterns for various items. I cant wait to get into these projects!

We all have head colds at the minute. I have sore sinuses, not a good thing let me tell you - my face is so sore. I think it will bed early to bed tonight.

Tomorrow will be a mixture of ironing for the week ahead and other mundane tasks such as that...hopefully that will clear my schedule enough so that when my machine arrives I can spend some time getting to know it!

Good night for now

xG

No comments:

Post a Comment