Thursday, June 3, 2010

Its My Birthday Today...

Im older than yesterday! Yes I have hit all the threes...33...I was given my birthday present when I got home from retreat as it was a little hard to hide! A treadmill! Which was perfect...I never would have asked for it - but hubby treated me and bless his cotton sox for that.




Tonight is my favourite tea - lamb shanks in the slow cooker and Lainey and I made me a birthday cake for pudding.

I have had heaps of wonderful birthday messages from friends and family and that's nice too. Mike is even going to come home early from work!

Im fairly sure I wont hear from my family on this day - but thats fine - probably a better birthday present to not hear from them!

I hope you have a fabulous day whatever you are doing and feel free to have some cake or something yummy in my honour!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday you wonderful, amazing and gorgeous woman! Glad to hear you were spoiled and enjoy those lamb shanks! Lots of love, Kat xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Birthday and what a great present!!!! Can I admit I have treadmill envy? lol :P Enjoy your lamb shanks, we had some beautiful herb and garlic ones last week in the slow cooker served on a bed of mash! lol (then I went to an hours long dance class to burn it off (lol)) ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday sweetie! Wish I was at your place to share the lamb and cake. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know by now you are probably fast asleep but Happy Birthday Gilly, I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Take care and enjoy that wonderful treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm days late, but I hope it was a great day :) Belated Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete