Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Crafty Mamas Retreat - Sunnystones 2010


Last weekend was the Crafty Mamas 2010 Retreat - held at Sunnystones Retreat just outside Bacchus Marsh in Victoria.

It was an amazing weekend - and the most wonderful mamas attended. We had a ball...and sewed literally non stop. I will know for next year to take way more projects as I was exceptionally productive!

Sleep deprivation, good company and Tim Tams saw me through the sewing extravaganza.

I was super sorry to go home but am so looking forward to next year already!

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to Suzanne as she sent her machine along with her sister Carolyn and I borrowed it...thank you so much :)

Here are some pictures from the weekend...














6 comments:

  1. What an amazing look place GILLY. How could you not be inspired by that setting!!!

    I love that bag, what pattern was it?
    And the shorts looks great.
    I had a little giggle at the towels drying by the fire ... so cozy. And the bunk beds, you girls must have had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Gilly!

    Can't wait until next year either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely venue - so close to me and I couldn't get there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clo the pattern for the bag is the Phoebe pattern - I got it in a swap at CMs.
    The pants are the Qumaira pattern which used to be sold through Farbenmix. They are super simple to knock up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Gilly - you had a busy time! It looks like you had such wonderful fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a blast!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete