
Alot has been happening at Chez SM2M lately.....I know I have been awfully quiet on the bloggy front. But there has been something taking up my time...in a good way!
I have decided that its about time I looked to the future and have started to study again! Yes - after 16 years I have hit the books again.
I have started my Cert III in Aged Care through Tafe and once that is completed and Lainey starts school I am going to university to do my Registered Nursing. I want to work in aged care and thought now is the perfect time.
Before long both of the kids will be at school and the qualifications I am going to get will be ones I can use to my advantage. There is method in my madness - there is plenty of work opportunities in aged care in and around my town and I can quite happily work the hours and times that suit me and my family. I dont have to work for the money - its rather that I love aged care and want to do something that I am happy in and also earning a little dosh on the side. Once I have done the Cert III I can work locally and then go to university at the same time.
So I am so super excited about it. I have started my Cert III and am loving it - but wow its a culture shock going back to study. But I am finding it a wonderful experience.
So stay tuned!


Great stuff Gilly. Good luck with your studies.
ReplyDeleteWow, I wish you a wonderful journey
ReplyDeleteFantastic. You go girl!
ReplyDeleteWoWReally ExlentVery Nice,...
ReplyDelete