

I asked in the forum at Crafty Mamas a couple of days ago what everyones fav pattern for an all round utility handbag was and Lissy recommended the Lily Bag. I bought the pattern off Etsy and here is the finished product....quick, easy to sew and looks like it will definitely fill the brief I need it for.
The outside is moda that I got in a swap and the interior is chambray from a shirt I bought at the oppy this morning (I got the shirt and matching chambray skirt, a woolen tartan skirt and a top Im going to refashion for Lainey all for $3 :D) The top part is a fat quarter from a set I bought at SL of naturals.
I like using darker colours as it no doubt will attract dirt.
Thanks so much Lissy for the recommendation - I will definitely be making this again :)


What a great shape for a bag. Very stylish indeed... and what a super idea to use a thrifted shirt for the lining!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're just too talented Gilly.