Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Helping Out

Sally at virtu had a post recently about helping out some little ones in Vietnam. The link in her post led here...here to the Raglan Guld blog ..and some information about the Edwards family and their work with Vietnam orphanages....

I like a good cause and this one seems as good as any..so i am working on some items to send - the close date is the 20th March - so I have a month.

Its nice to help out. I am also helping out Posie with this cause here.. Im knitting something.

Can you help out with either of these - its always nice to lend a hand :)

2 comments:

  1. what a super cause, cudo's on you.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in too..I'm making some stuff, buying some stuff and my husband is also rallying the school he teaches at to see if the kids and staff can help out by bringing in an item each. The story broke my heart, I hope everyone reads it and decides to help out too!

    ReplyDelete