Friday, January 8, 2010

Home from Holidays

We are home!!!

Albany will go down as one of the best ever holidays. We had a ball. We did everything that Albany, Denmark and Walpole had to offer...we swam (a couple of times as the weather was very mild!), we ate, we spent time together as a family and I have come home energised and ready for what 2010 brings.

Here are some snaps for you. I took 541 - so this is definitely only a small proportion!
























4 comments:

  1. LOL Gilly, I love that photo with the birds on you!

    Looks like y'all had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah looks like you had a great time and great pics by the way you must have a good eye or a fantastic camera LOL (or both). Everyone looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Gilly. I still haven't blogged my holiday snaps from Christmas. You are so well organised, girl!

    ReplyDelete