Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy new year everyone and I hope 2010 is safe prosperous and happy for all of you.

We spent NYE with the family eating surf and turf and playing board games - it was awesome.

Tomorrow we head off to Albany on our week long camping trip. I cant wait.

When we get home from that Mike has 2 weeks left and we are going to have some quiet times and some family time just pottering and doing things that only take a day. no more going away.

So many things happening this year - Jack starts Pre Primary and Lainey turns 3, hopefully a family trip to the Gold Coast next Christmas and who knows what in between.

Have a great break and catch you all when I get back :)

2 comments:

  1. My little mister turns 3 this year too... where did that time go? I was flicking through old photos on nye - nostalgic moment - he isn't a baby anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your camping Gilly. Look forward to sharing 2010 with you.

    ReplyDelete