Sorry sorry sorry - we were in Perth all day and I just didnt have time to come and wish you all a Happy Australia Day. To me its a great day to celebrate who were all are and where we have all come from. Im an immigrant - South African by way of the UK. But Im a proud Australian and have been for a long time.
We watched the fireworks over Perth - the largest display of its kind in the country. Dullsville - I dont think so!
Here is a couple of rough pics from the iPhone....I hope you had a great day too :)

Looks exciting, quite a fireworks display!! Thanks for finding me & leaving such lovely comments. I'm from a very South African suburb in Sydney, know your accent well. Lovely work, i like your blog too. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteA belated Happy Australia Day to you and your family..
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada