Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Results Are In

Well after 4 1/2 hours sweating it out under the shower cap I jumped in the shower. It was quite literally like someone had gotten a bucket full of sand and emptied it on the floor of the shower! It took some rinsing but as it came out my hair felt amazing. Finally I gave it a quick wash with my Godiva shampoo bar (also from lush), dried it and hers what we have:




I think its great - maybe not as dramatic as I would have liked believe it or not but definitely a great start - next time - redder! Oh and my hair feels great too :)


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I have always wondered about henna. Thanks for sharing. Oh and did you get it online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - I'm with you - after 4 & a half hours I'd be hoping for something a bit more dramatic. Still looks great - very shiny & there is nothing better than hair that feels soft & lovely after a treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gilly were you cleaning your kitchen in that 4 and half hours as it looks spotless in the picture!!! we use Henna over here for skin tattoo design, its cultural but I have seen some people use it as hair colour too and it can be REALLY bright so watch out LOL. Your hair has a lovely shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good - I LOVE walking thru lush but I have only bought the bath fizzies - do you like the shampoo bar??

    ReplyDelete