Friday, November 27, 2009

Im Hooked




A friend gave me the books to read - a little after the initial buzz...I was not really dying to read them. Really liked Twilight really enjoying New Moon..rented Twilight on iTunes...Im totally hooked.

I know They are vampires...I know He is 17..but it has hooked me totally.

I have even started downloading True Blood....



Somehow these vampires are way hotter than Dracula!

3 comments:

  1. so funny Gilly to read. totally with you. But Erik is so much hotter than Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored the Twilight series and was much more impressed with the cinematography surrounding New Moon, they certainly made for greater impact than that achieved with Twilight!

    And Awww ... go Bill, he's a real sweetie. My g/f lent me the first entire season on 5 discs to watch. Its' certainly .. ummm .. interesting? lol ..

    But yes I did grow up with the likes of Francis Ford Copella's dracula and who could resist good ol' Van Helsing! ...

    I do like my blood suckers! ROFL ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also late to the Twilight party and have recently started the third book (must save I'm Team Jacob too LOL). You will love True Blood!!

    ReplyDelete