Ok...this week I will be extremely busy. There is a lot I want to finish off to leave me some time before Christmas.
Here is my list of things I must do this week:
1. Finish order and post Tuesday
2. Hats for Lesley
3. Cushion covers for new floor cushions
4. Aprons x 3 - one for MIL, SIL and BIL
5. 3 x bags - one for teacher, ed assistant and friends daughter
6. Finish and post Traceys quilt block.
I also have my ENT specialist Tuesday, Jack starts speech Wednesday morning and he also has en eye specialist appointment Thursday arvo....teeball Friday night and cricket Saturday morning....
I will finish all of this this week...that includes up to Sunday night...so lets see if I check in next Sunday night having finished!
I also need to do a lot of baking - just to see us through the rest of the term. I have a huge glut of eggs from a friend so i am planning to use them up...
I wonder if I will have time for sleep this week :)
ETA - the completed jobs have been bolded...just to keep tabs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my goodness Gill lots and lots to do good luck for the week :)
ReplyDeleteIf anyone can do it, you can!
ReplyDelete