Tuesday, October 20, 2009

September Swap at Crafty Mamas

Septembers Swap was an Apron Swap. I have been organising the swaps over at CMs for the past couple of months and I love aprons so loved the idea of a swap for one. I sent one to Gill in Canada (Appleby) and I think she loved it! I made some matching pot holders and also popped in an Australian calendar for next year!

Now that I know Gill has received hers I can show you a pic!





The pattern is the Chatterbox Apron by Mary Mulari - I bought it at CMs but Lisa is out of it currently so you can find it here at Marys site.... The fabric was stash that I inherited. I used muslin for the contrast fabric.

The pot mitt holders are from KeykaLou Patterns and I bought it here...

IO had a lot of fun making this! The October swap is a Christmas decoration and I have just now finished that for my partner! Once she receives it I will show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment