
Pic: www.takemetoyourleader.com
Ok..already today I have finished most of the kitchen tasks...tomorrow I am going to clean the oven and fridge and microwave..the real cleaning tasks.
I have told Mike the house will be in a bit of an upheaval this week but the outcome will be worth it!
I am going to put all the rubbish and bin stuff in the trailer so we can see just how much I will get rid of. If the bathroom and kitchen are anything to go by the house will loose about one third of its contents. I even have a dead dryer to get rid of.
I must remember not to over do it so that I get too tired or too sore (I am still battling with a bulging disc).
Some of the rewards afterwards are going to be shopping for new linen and towels and some furniture and I am also going to sew some cushions for the floor for the kids area.
Im looking forward to the renewal :)


You're ALMOST convincing me to make a giant to-do list and tackle it with you. ALMOST.
ReplyDeleteLOLLL Lisa
ReplyDelete