It was a wonderful day with the pavilion to look through where Jack had a display from school, animals to pet, rides for the kids and of course plenty to eat!
After some yummy pizza for tea we went back to the oval and watched the firework. They were magnificent and such good fun. The kids loved them.
We had a wonderful day and next year I am definitely entering again!


3 x hip hip hurray for you and your lovely creations. You has it really deserved.
ReplyDeleteHorray for Gilly!! Congratulations.. LOVELY work.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Gilly. Looks like you had THE perfect show day. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Gilly!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome day you had.
I must say that I am particularly intrigued by your son's display - is that a dinosaur coming out of an egg?
A talented family all round :)
Yes Sally it is!! Jack has been doing dinosaurs at kindy this term and their display was a dinosaur egg! he has just loved it !
ReplyDelete