Friday, August 14, 2009

I Have A Home

Well I have always had one but now my sewing has a home. I have taken back the playroom as a sewing room after today acquiring an industrial overlocker.

I have been very lucky and given a wonderful industrial overlocker by the mother of a good friend of mine. We collect it from their farm Sunday.

So upon thinking where to put it (as it comes with its own table) I decided (in consultation with Mike) to reclaim the playroom. I had spent time in the week culling and cleaning it up and thought the remaining toys etc could be disseminated into the kids rooms. Long story short I now have a whole room to myself - with a door and a window!

I have to have the sofa bed in there but that's cool - somewhere for "clients" to sit LOL!

Here it is as it is now...I will tizzy it up over the weekend! I am so happy!




1 comment:

  1. woot woot! That's fab Gilly! I know exactly how you feel too as I've just got my own space too! hugs, kat

    ReplyDelete