Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Bag and Bibs



Bag outside


Bag inside.


The young girl who was my flower girl 8 years ago is now all grown up and having a baby. Alannah is now 19 and she is soon to deliver her first baby. I am going to her baby shower at the end of the month and wanted to make her something. Its hard as she doesnt know the sex (or isn't sharing!) and so once the baby is born I will do something more - but to start with I have made her a bag and some simple bibs. I will probably buy some supplies and put them in the bag before the day.

I started using a tute from here but it lost me after the handles part so I just winged it and this is what came about. The bib is taken from a simple pattern in the Australian Homesewn mag.



No comments:

Post a Comment