Friday, July 24, 2009

How Lucky Am I!

I got a little something n the mail this morning. A new apron!

A while ago at Crafty Mamas there was a comp to win a new apron pattern and you had to post a pic of your current apron. mine was a red one I got for my birthday and it was..well..pitiful...it really needs quarantining.

My wonderful friend Andrea took pity on me and made me a new one..and here it is..



Isnt it lovely - it has a big pocket at the front and the skirt meets up at the back, which I just love. Its a comfy fit and ..well..just perfect.

Thank you so much Andrea..you sure know how to make a sick gal feel better!


3 comments:

  1. So glad that you like it and that I could make you feel a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's so sweet of Andrea. Glad you day was brightened up a little Gilly.

    ReplyDelete