Sunday, June 7, 2009

What I Did This Afternoon

I started tidying up and ended up pretty-ing up my workspace. Being a small one I constant am tidying it and resorting it. There is a futon next to my desk with often gets strewn with fabric and patterns. I also tidied up my draws and my storage cupboard. Its nice to remind yourself of the lovely things you have. I also want to get a pin up board for my space - that's what will replace the football poster !





2 comments:

  1. Hi Gilly :)

    Oooh....so neat and tidy, how long will that last for?

    I'm forever tidying my space and then messing it all up again!

    Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate you comments :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it again...You (clean)freak!
    Dare you to post a follow up photo in a week!
    I bought a huge cork board a while back- brilliant cos I have cards, ribbons, fabric bits, badges, all above my sewing desk to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete