Friday, June 19, 2009

Farbenmix JULE

I bought this pattern recently and have been dying for it to arrive so I can sew it up. It arrived yesterday and I finished it today! Its part of the current Jule sew-a-long at Crafty Mamas.

The pattern is in German but there are many places online that can translate it but to be honest after a little hiccup with the front piece, its very simple to put together.

I love the fabric - camel and baby pink velour...so yummy! The only little problem I had was its not long enough I feel as there is supposed to be a ruffle but I had..well..issues with that! So I ended up rolling the hem..I'm not happy with the hem but it was my first go! Oh and the sleeves are a little long! Oh well you live and learn..next one will be better!

I just adore the hood - I think its gorgeous!








No comments:

Post a Comment