I chose something I though looked easy and this was just one pattern piece. It is the Nightgown for Tiny Tots from Undies, Beach and Sleep Wear.
It is a size 1-2 yo and I drafted the pattern as it says too, but I did fins I had to take it in alot for Lainey who is 20 months. I could have taken it in some more except for the fact that it was starting to distort a bit. As time goes on I will get a true feel for the sizing.
That being said I am extremely proud and cant wait to get all the proper drafting tools I have on order at Crafty Mamas to arrive so I can really get into it!
Oh - the fabric is a flannelet bed sheet from the oppy! This nightgown was almost free!


Good on you Gilly! Looks great - she is such a cutey! Kat xx
ReplyDeleteOh now that is adorable!
ReplyDelete