I made four loaves of this:
Banana Bread
120g marg
185g castor sugar
185g plain flour
2 eggs
1 tspn vanilla essence
1 1/2 tspns baking powder
2/3 bananas mashed
Cream the butter and essence and add the sugar slowly mixing well. Add eggs one a a time and also mix well. Sieve the flour and baking powder. Fold the creamed butter and flour mixture together and mix well. Add the mashed bananas and mix well. Pour into loaf tin and cook for approx 1 hour mins at 180 degrees or until cooked through.
Then I made two batches of these:
ANZAC Biscuits
1 cup SR Flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup dessicated coconut
125 butter melted
1 tablespoon Golden Syrup
1 teaspoon bi carb
2 tablespoons boiling water
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray.
Sift flour. Place all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Add melted butter, golden syrup and boiling water to which the bi carb has been added. Mix to firm consistency.
Place spoonfuls of mix onto tray and bake till brown
I also made a Pumpkin Pie from here and then some of these:
Piklets
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
3 cups SR flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons melted butter,.
Mix and cook.
I think my work here is done...dont you?


You're a crazy cooking woman! YUM!
ReplyDeleteWant you to open a bakery? ;-)
ReplyDeleteSounds very yummy! enjoy it.
You're a baking fiend!! good on you!
ReplyDeletewow that is cooking up a storm! Looks yummy
ReplyDelete