Its the Toni Hamel Babydoll Top and its available in the Crafty Mamas store as an E-Pattern. I made it for her to wear at Easter!
I used some Hello Kitty fabric from my stash and I used denim from an old pair of jeans to make the bodice.
I didn't like the button holes only because I am hopeless at them! and Next time I might alter it a little to have studs at the back and then make the straps a tie up halter.
The pattern comes as a size 4-5, but is so super easy to alter and I only had to change it marginally for Lainey (who is 19mo). The hanger is broader than Lainey so when it is on her there is no gap where the laces are and a small gap between the ruffles. Its so sweet.
The instructions are really well written and I found the use of the photos really helpful.
It was fast and easy to knock up and looks super pretty - Lainey wouldn't pose for an action shot so I will update with one from Easter Sunday.
Overall somethig I would definitely make again


No comments:
Post a Comment