Ok there is an Ikea ad floating around at the moment where the woman runs out of the store screaming "Start the car start the car" because she couldn't possibly believe she had paid the correct amount for her purchases (meaning they are super cheap). Well I had a start the car moment today. Here in town we have an oppy for the RSPCA. I go through there every couple of weeks, just to see what bargains are available. I have in the past bought some ripper stuff from there.
Look what I got today.
19 pieces of ribbing - no piece smaller than 1/2 a metre...

Three pieces of knit - the largest would be about three metres - the salmony coloured one - enough for a top for me...

Grand total = $3.00
Yep - $3....they sell bags of clothes for $3.00 a bag and thats what she charged me for this lot as. She knew what she was doing because we talked about how dear rib was....how super lucky was I!?!
START THE CARRRRRRR..................
Wow that's a good buy!
ReplyDeleteGreat score!
ReplyDelete