Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ottobre Workshop 301

I have made these for Jack...the red and blue one is for him to wear to the WA local footy where we support West Perth (Go Wests!) and the grey and black was is because at midnight I thought it would be great to start another LOL.

The black and grey one is finished on the neck line with the self fabric technique and I am so happy with it. I have also finished the bottom with a different stitch so it hasnt gone wavy.

The fabric is Colorado from the CM store and I AM SO IN LOVE. It is so lovely to sew and such a step above the SL stuff.

I am going to make both the kids more of these. I am so proud of these. I really like knit sewing.

The pics are slightly dodgy as Jack just rolled out of bed LOL. But I really wanted action shots :D





No comments:

Post a Comment