Sunday, March 8, 2009

Perth Upmarket = AWESOME!

Today I attend the Perth Upmarket and had an absolute ball.

I participated in the quilting workshop held by the lovely ladies from Hot Possum. And I bought the following lovely items!



This awesome pirate button bracelet for Jack from the talented chicks at Pink Pineapple. They were really lovely and when I told them Jack was into pirates they whipped this out from under the counter. I love the way they do a toggle for boys! Jack wont take his off. You can contact them at pinkpineapple@y7mail.com




This vintage scrabble tile owl pendant comes from my new buddy Nicole at Craftapalooza . Its so super cute and I bought it to represent my Brown Owlies! Be sure to check her blog out.



This gorgeous hairbrush was my first buy for the day. This comes from the very talented Michelle Hetherington at mish design + gifts. Isn't it adorable and so well priced too. She had some stunning items but I so desperately needed a new brush this one won my heart. She can be found at all the great markets around Perth or at mishgift@iinet.net.au.

After seeing all of the wonderful things on sale today my aim is to throw my hat in the ring for the November markets. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. hey g

    good to see you :) thanks for sharing the pendant! See you soon

    ReplyDelete