Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some School Sewing




I have been wanting to make these for Jack and Mike for ages now and today I finally got around to it.

The school that Jack attends and Mike works at are moving towards a green lunch box policy . These will go along way to achieving that.

The bottle tute comes from Tracy at the Mad Quilter and the lunch wrap from here...

I am going to make more of the wraps in all sizes and I am also going to make lined pouches for snacks.

Sorry about the dodgy bottle shot - Jack wouldn't keep still!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so good to hear about schools moving in a greener direction, if all kids had those lunch wraps imagine the difference it would make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O's Kindy has a "zero waste" lunch policy too :) So I'm keen to make some of these :) What did you use for the lining of the sandwich wrapper - a ziplock bag like in the tute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, lovely little boys lunch bags.
    Can you please email me your address anyabartle@hotmail.com since you are on my pay-it-forward list and I'll be making you something special soon.
    Anya :)

    ReplyDelete