
Monday is always a busy day for me...its the day I set myself up for the week and cook and clean my way into oblivion. I am so tired tonight I am heading for bed in a moment. Its only 9.30pm and that's early for me.
Work is cranking up on the Homemade cook book so if your reading this and want to get involved send me your recipe at handmaderecipes@gmail.com. I know I have a couple of gals from OS that read this blog and we would love your input too. All proceeds from the sale will go to help Victorian bush fire survivors.
On a personal note I handed in my paperwork to become a community volunteer today. My new years plan this year was to become more civic minded and so I have volunteered my time with the aged community here in my home town. I'm hoping to get a Meals on Wheels run which means the kids can come too. They will also benefit and learn the importance of helping others in our community. I cant wait to get going.
Tomorrow is another busy day - in fact this whole week is so busy my diary is over flowing!
Now off to bed....


Volunteering for a meals on wheels run is such a wonderful thing to do. Good on you, Gilly.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the cookbook. I hope to send a recipe (if I can make my way out from piles of sewing). At the very least I will buy a copy when it is finished!