I have a new addiction. Op Shops. Plain and simple. I love a bargain, whether its kids clothes, shoes, toys and now more than ever craft items.
This is just my latest hit.
The cross stitch kit is complete.
The patterns are all complete except two but the things that are cut are the sizes I would want. I am extra chuffed about the mens patterns as Mike wants me to attempt some work clothes for him.
The two pillowslips are gingham for a dress for Lainey and the Thomas one for Jacks bed, and the pink cord skirt is to cut up into pants for Lainey and the rolls of green cord is like a home fabric and thats 2m x 1.1m.
And the knitting stuff is a Golden Hands childrens book, double ended needles two sets of, circular needles one set of, about 10 balls of wool including novelty wools and a knitting file full of tips etc.
This high cost me .... $14.00


Awesome score Gilly!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, op shops. Be still my beating heart.
ReplyDelete