
(Pic originally from here)
Did your Nan make a ripper sponge, do you make an excellent chicken soup, have you a scone recipe that's been passed on through generations, are you known for you potato salad recipe at BBQs. You are...then get that recipe to me quick smart.
I am heading a team of Handmade Helps Out (handmadehelpsout.blogspot.com)helpers who are compiling a recipe book to sell. The proceeds of course will go to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal through the Red Cross.
So come on - get those recipes to me at
handmaderecipes@gmail.com
Dont forget to tell me who you are and whats so special about the recipe.
Food is one of the greatest ways to celebrate family, love and life and a cookbook is a great way to share that celebration.
Go..now..off you go...get emailing!


Gilly, I'm very excited about this! I'm off to type up some recipes right now!!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing a fantastic job Gilly! What a great idea.
ReplyDelete