Monday, February 9, 2009

Eye Spy - something delicious




I am playing along with Cindy's Eye Spy and this week our theme comes from Sharon at Handmaiden - something delicious.

Home made bread...I love it, I love the smell and it is always super delicious. Before I had Lainey I used to make bread by hand, but I found that after her arrival it wasn't something I could sustain. So my dad gave me his bread maker when he upgraded and after replacing the bearing in the pan (for the tiny sum of $30) I now bake bread in the maker. I also use the maker to make the dough for pizza and bread rolls.

Simply delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that bread looks fabulous. There's nothing better than that smell. I love my bread maker. Its an efficiency rather than a cheat! I sometimes make the dough in it and then do a final prove and bake in the oven. That way I can say its handmade (kinda, sorta).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! You are so right! Freshly baked bread is heavenly.....I'm drooling!
    Also thank you so much for linking up with me for the rainbow comfort packs, it's very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete