I have a number of items to complete asap. One is a softie swap for Crafty Mamas...oh I forgot to mention that I won a monthly challenge over there at CMs...I made a quilt for the November challenge and won. I was mighty chuffed let me tell you! Thanks to Lisa and the gals over there for voting me the winner :)
I also have a January challenge to try and complete...Im stuck though with the theme being basically craft something which portrays the way European see Aussies....still trying to formulate something there.
So, laundry from holiday slowly being worked through, husband at work overnight and children entertained...sounds like sewing time.
Climbing through Ngigli Cave in Yallingup - the reason I am so red is that I carried Lainey all the way through the cave...roughly 700+ steps!
The kids at Quindalup Animal Farm feeding a kangaroo.


Good luck with the Aussie comp - I too am quite stuck on what to make.
ReplyDeleteHi, Thanks for the comment on my bag! I got the pattern from a local fabric shop and would be more than happy to grab one and post it off to you if you like? Just shoot me an email.
ReplyDelete