Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh Me Oh My Its February Already!



(pic credits)

Well its February already...where did January go?

This month is a busy one around our house...Jack starts school is the biggest thing happening...where did those first few years go.

Projects this month include:

Felt a-long at Meet Me at Mikes;
Knit a-long for Charity at Crafty Mamas ;
Card Swap at Crafty Mamas; as well as
the usual mountain of sewing I want to complete.

I am also this month signing up with the local home and community care group to do meals on wheels for the locals. I am also going to approach the local historical society as they need someone to put all their information onto the computer.

This month also signals the beginning of a crafty era in WA with the first Brown Owls meeting happening at the end of the month. I am so looking forward to that.

Now..where to start..

No comments:

Post a Comment