Friday, January 23, 2009

Just One More...

before I go away for the weekend!

My friend has a birthday coming up and I have no fear posting her present here because I know she wont look at it! She is a teacher and is starting at a new school this year so I thought it would be nice to make her a mug bag. I will also buy her a nice new mug to go into the bag!

The tute comes from Tracy at Mad Quilter and is one of many she has listed. This is a wonderful tute (from a wonderful lady!) that is easy to follow, well written as well as quick and economical. The fat quarter I used cost me 50c at SL and the other items were in my stash so it maybe cost me $1. I made in this in maybe 1 1/2 hours..starting from when I wrote the tute out (no ink in printer) to blogging! Thank you Tracy!


1 comment:

  1. wow what a pretty bag. A very good idea for a gift. Maybe I should try this out too. :*)

    ReplyDelete