Will soon be in my possession. I have laybyed this wonderful machine from the Janome store in Balcatta and I simply can not wait to pay it off.
My MIL took me there on Friday and I almost cried the store was so pretty. The lady was so very helpful and we decided this was the one for me. Here is a link to see what I mean......
I went home Friday and talked everyones ear off about it - so Saturday morning hubby went out and came back with the baby on layby. What a great guy!
So now to pay it off and pick it up. It will take a few months but man will it be worth it!
Im going to sleep with the brochure under my pillow until then.......:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow what a fancy new machine! Lucky you have patience because I would have left the store with it!
ReplyDelete